Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Marcel Ignatius, B.Arch, Msc (Building Science)


Yup, I’m graduated from my master degree, which means I’m entitled of the additional 3 letters for my name. Apart from that, I got myself also a gold medal as the best building science student, which surprised me as well. I always think that my Serbian friend, Sava, who will be the strongest candidate to obtain the gold medal. Well, not just he was always several steps ahead of me, but he’s also efficient in time management, stay at the library everyday (dunno how many books he has read), his presentations are always top notch, either the layouts or the materials, and many else. I’m grateful enough since we’re always in the same group on every module. It’s like a whip at my ass everytime he gets his jobs done, “Damn, I should work harder”. In the end, I'm surprisingly happy to receive the golden snitch!!! Nevertheless, happy to make my parents proud !!!

My mum and dad came to Singapore on 30th June, and my commencement day was at 13th July, means that they spent 2 weeks at my place, which is good. My mum,as usual, did all the cleaning, clothes washing, and helped preparing breakfast. I’m really happy to see them attending my commencement day, see they were smiling all day long on that particular occassion, and thanks to the VIP invitation, they sat at the front row.

I also invited my hunny, Vivi with Chris, along with Agus to add the crowd (and helped bringing my things...he3). Well, since Chris was there, they did some experimenting with photo taking, which end up nicely. Damn, he’s a good choreographer, might as well a good guy to take care my pre-wed pics (I received many comments saying that my graduation pics looks like pre-wed...funny). Another plus thing, it’s glad to have many people attendting the ceremony. Thanks a lot guys.

Other than my own ‘crew’, it was a memorable moment to have a small reunion with my classmates. Erna, Margie, Ros, Aning, Laura, Kee, Phillip, etc....they all are damn funny . Too bad we’ve finished our study since we were starting to get close at the end of the last semester. But nevertheless, we’re planning to hangout again near the future.

To end the perfect day, we had dinner also at the SUN Bistro, a nice restaurant with affordable price, which also comes with a excellent service. This perfect moment was just the beginning of my magnificent 2 weeks.

1 comment:

Temmy & Monika said...

Hiks....cuman gue yg ga bisa dateng liat loe diwisuda...hik hik....:(