Thursday, January 7, 2010

Best of 2009

2009 was yesterday already, but it was one of the satisfying years in term of big screens. Well, we see less sequels, and most of them are sucks. But, on the bright side, we see new and fresh movies, with lots of interesting stories. On the other hand, we also see some old faces who are still doing great jobs. To cut short this blog, I make the list of my top 10 of 2009, and it is such a difficult job that I have to select only 10 from a lot of good movies last year. If you miss any one of these, I recommend you better go and find them on the DVDs:

Marcel's TOP 10 of 2009

  1. UP
  2. STAR TREK
  3. HURT LOCKER
  4. (500) DAYS OF SUMMER
  5. DISTRICT 9
  6. LET THE RIGHT ONE IN
  7. UP IN THE AIR
  8. AN EDUCATION
  9. AVATAR
  10. MOON

And here's some of the list which I consider the MUST SEE MOVIES out of the above (in alphabetical order), and the ones in the RED colour means I almost put them in the top 10.

  • ADVENTURELAND
  • THE BLIND SIDE
  • CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS
  • CORALINE
  • THE DAMNED UNITED
  • FANTASTIC MR. FOX
  • FROST/NIXON
  • GRAN TORINO
  • THE HANGOVER
  • I LOVE YOU, MAN
  • IN THE LOOP
  • INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS
  • INVICTUS
  • JULIE & JULIA
  • PONYO
  • THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG
  • THE PROPOSAL
  • IT MIGHT GET LOUD
  • WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE
  • ZOMBIELAND
There are still some movies which I haven't got the chance to see, e.g Precious, A Single Man, The Messenger, and The Lovely Bones (I heard these are good one also...). I hope some of you can post your top 10 or top 3 or whatever...(really want to see some feedback here guys !!!)

No comments: