Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Princess is in da house !!!

After a whole month being separated, finally the princess is back. Yeay...it kills off the those lonely days without having someone to talk to...It sounds cheesy, but really, it feels so good to have her back. Now I can say so long and farewell to the terrible foods, cause I miss her cooking. On the other hand, guess I also have to say farewell to all my games, since logically, I have to spend more time with her than my Wii rite??? But, I think we can still play that Mario Bros altogether....

So, what's in the queuing line? Well, we've finished Julie and Julia yesterday, and later on tonight, we'll catch Fantastic Mr. Fox, and maybe 500 Days of Summer when we get home. The TV series are waiting, from Lie To Me, Mentalist, How I Met Your Mother, and CSI. What else?? Oh yeah, definitely she will go shopping at some time. Last but not least, we're gonna decorate the Christmas Tree, which she strictly told me not to do it when she's not around. She even brought some more ornaments and dolls to be put on doors. Wow, guess she really likes Christmas....

Oh well, time go home! Nasi Goreng for lunch!

1 comment:

Tirza Serafina said...

romantis sekaliiii..
glad that she's in town rite?
have fun! christmas is near..so happy for both of u!!