Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Birthday + X-mas presents !!!



Last night, we were watching CSI, when suddenly Suri asked for her Chip's pillow, since she could only find Dale. Then, when I looked under the bed cover, to my SURPRISE, she had already prepared 2 gift boxes. For the the opener, she gave me a birthday card, with nice and touching words (I'll paste them right down below). Then, for my x-mas gift, she gave me a box full of Mars chocolate packs, damn right on the spot !!! I really really fond of those Mars with caramel inside. Guess I should re-write the whole diet plan for December (she asked me whether the Mars could hold up for one year, I replied, try a month instead !!!). But once again, do I really have a workable diet plan, anyway???

(Homer expression) Hmmm.....Chocolate....D'oh !!!!

Then for my birthday present, she bought me a Man Utd 09/10 home jersey, which I've been craving on for the past few months !!! Actually, back then when I went to Malaysia to see Man Utd Asia Tour, I planned to buy it by the time I got back to Singapore. But, I abandoned the plan since I found the jersey was quite expensive, and since then, I played down my intention to buy it. I told Suri I probably will skip this year's jersey, and planning to buy England shirt for next year World Cup. Well, turns out Suri told me that I should own it, since I'm quite a big fan of the Red Devils, and it looks so terribly wrong to watch their match every week but not having their latest home jersey. Who knows it can be a good investment if they manage to won the Premier League again this season. Although, she was quite disappointed since she couldn't find her own size, because the initial plan was that she wanted to have a pair of those, so we can wear it together if let's say we want to watch a match. Oh well, nevertheless, I got myself wonderful presents !!! Note to myself : find a pair for her then (I'm sure she will reply me, you better buy me the new Zara clothes instead !!!)


There have been times
when I've thought about
what my life would be like
if I'd chosen a different career
or done something else
with my talents.

But when it comes to imagining
my life without you,
I just can't do it.
You're such an important part
of everything I do,
everything I've become.

You've always been there
to help me figure things out
and make me laugh
when I take myself
too seriously.

Most of the time,
you know what I'm thinking
even before I do.
That's how close we are.

It's a beautiful experience
to go through life
with someone who makes you feel
so totally and wonderfully complete.

Happy 27th Birthday, Hunny !
Those words reflect how much I felt about you
Love you so much.

SURI

No comments: