Monday, November 2, 2009

Stefany & Steven


Finally, the big day for my best friends has finally come. On the weekend which was also my birthday, I was very happy to see both Gepenk + Tetep made the vow and walk down the aisle. Gepenk has been a good friend since the day we met at college time. I guess, he was one of so many friends I made in the earlier times, and since then, we've maintained a great relationship, where we were always involved in many group projects. I remember those times when we're still single and discuss lots of issues how to get hooked with pretty girls. And I believe he got one in the end, and Tetep is his first girl actually, and isn't nice where your first eventually becomes the one and only? I guess he had to go through so many obstacles and troubles to get her, and it is fruitful in the end. We used to make jokes that when they were hooked up together, Gepenk was like winning a lifetime lottery, while Tetep was the unlucky party to have him. Quite funny, but in the end, I believe they complete each other.

To my surprise, Gepenk sang to her during the church ceremonial event, and I didn't see this coming. Can't believe he had the guts to do that, and he did it well to overcome the nerves. And Tetep was just so gorgeus in her wedding dress, she's the princess on that day, and the prince can't be more happier than this. The party was great and crowded, where it was also a perfect moment to have some reunion with old friends. I didn't get too much eating since we're quite busy chattering among ourselves.

In the end, I'm wishing them well and joyful moments in the future. Can't wait to hangout again with them back in Singapore. Too bad we can't stay together, but I'm looking forward to meet them again this month. Cheers !!!

No comments: