Monday, September 7, 2009

September 09/week #1/ - Between Batman and Metroid

I can say there was nothing much happened during last week....apart from Temmy and Elis were coming to SGP, everything else was just plain. Until this week, my PR hasn't come out yet, and it's been 4 months. Gosh, tired of waiting actually, and to stay in SGP without any proper ID is just so trouble some. Hopefully, this matter can be done by this week, reallyyy hope soooo...

Fortunately, I managed to make myself busy during the day, since I got myself new games to try. Apart from struggling to finish up Metroid Prime Corruption, now I have Batman : Arkham Asylum (which is highly recommended) and Muramasa (another top notch game for Wii). Means to say, it's been a while since the last time I played good games.



No EPL matches this week, means I went out for the weekend (that should be a relief for Suri afterall). Temmy (my bro in-law) was coming to town, and he's really fortunate to come to SGP in a such good timing. Vivi was just having her b'day last Wed, and she treated us a buffet lunch at Marina Square, and Temmy was invited also. Afterwards, we took a trip to Marina Barrage, since Temmy is really fond of taking pictures, and in the end, I thought he was over enjoying himself there. He told me that he's definitely coming back again someday, and he'll bring the tripod next time =).

Another best friend of mine, Elis, spend her weekend with her hubby by buying cheap tickets to SGP. It's been a year since the last time I met her, and that time, both of us were so occupied we didn't manage to have an enjoyable chat. This time, although it was just a short meeting, we managed to grab some coffee at Border's bistro and killed the time by nice talking.

On Sunday...well it was a lazy Sunday. It was raining hard in the morning, which was just like a pill to extend your sleep. Well, Suri and I just stayed at home, she did some browsing, and I managed to reach the last boss stage for Metroid, really should wrap this thing up by next week!!! It's about time to finish up that game, and I'm eager to continue Batman. During the night, we discussed the budget for our wedding, and after we ran down the list, the number was quite huge, but it was still a considerable figure, since we've prepared a similar budget. But still, I prefer to cut down some expenses, just as a precaution to prevent the budget burst.

So, what to do for this week, huh? :
1. Finish Metroid Prime : Corruption
2. Discuss the design competition with other members
3. Finish up the master plan tracing (getting bored now)
4. I'll think something later on...


Another 'me' in different era?

Last but not least, today I'm wishing a happy birthday for my cute nephew, Arthur. He's 1-year old now, and I hope lots of good things will come to him this year. GBU always !!!

1 comment:

Temmy & Monika said...

Thank you Uncle Marcel for the wishes...hopefully Arthur could see you soon :). Yeah he's so much like you when you were....a little....hahahahah.