Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012


If Rolland Emmerich (also the Mayans) predicted correctly, this should be my last New Year celebration...so let's make it worthwhile :)

Looking back, 2011 is a great year after all, between all those trips (Thailand, Europe, and China), also hanging out with crazy friends...thanks for Facebook's Timeline for helping checking out those things backward. 

2012 is gonna be a more challenging I guess, with my QE exam is coming rite up, and 9 months of counting down for the little one in my wife tummy. Darn, I can't believe I can write down, I'm gonna be a f**king DAD! Probably my most memorable Xmas and New Year's gift, topping the chart. 

So, new day, new calendar, and new resolutions: be more serious in my research, less gaming, save money for the kid, and be a better person/husband/dad/son/friend. Tough, nail biting, eating my heart out, but possible.


Toast!

No comments: