Thursday, February 4, 2010

an APPLE a day keeps doctor away....

Starting from yesterday, I literally 'eat' APPLE, means I don't need doctor anymore... (sounds stupid though). Yes, I officially join the iPhone club, after a long hard battle of choosing iPhone and PS3, the fruit came out late victoriously, which I think it's a much 'healthier' choice. Healthier choice in sense that if I chose to buy the PS3, means I need to manage the time for study, PS3, future-wife, and friends (means PS3 is my 2nd priority...hahaha..."waiting to get smacked"). Now, in a very very very unusual way...yesterday can be considered as the 'birth' of my iPhone, since my friends were unexplainable excited and I was their main target of mockery all day long, even the martabak couldn't shut them out (kinda enjoyed it though). Well, actually I have to be grateful to them, since they have 'poisoned' me throughout January by showing off their new iPhone. From the 1st person I met who had the new iPhone, Anseina...until the 6th and 7th, Erna and Rosi...along with Norwin, Friska, Agus, and iPhone veterans such as Ned and Kelvin....all of you are the guilty party !!!


Nevertheless, yesterday, February 3, 2010...was very fun and memorable indeed. Not just because the iPhone thing, but because all my colleagues' responses were insane enough to make that day became an 'unusually fun'. Guys, you have just added the 'intrinsic' value to the iPhone...(okay now you can laugh it out loud !!!)

PS: When Ned gets his iPad...we'll go to buffet dinner at least !!!!

No comments: