Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm engaged....


Gosh, never thought I'll have to start using those words...I know I'm 26, and now my friends are starting to upload their own or friends' marriage pics....So probably, it's not too early for me to do this...yeah, it's time...Mentally, I think I ready for that...financially...well, we'll catch it up soon enough....meaning , after I got my work, I guess no more spending...(no more LEGO, forget PS3 or Xbox 360, etc etc etc)....
At first I was thinking...'Oh, I'm gonna be engaged...oh well, things will be the same'; hahaha well, I'm proud to say... (from my point of view)...it's slightly different....whenever I look at my girlfriend, ups...fiance....I'm thinking...whoa, this woman will be my future-wife...
MAN, now I just spoke a new word...'future - wife'... when I haven't got used to say thwe word 'fiance'...how heavy is that??? 
Nah, it's not a burden...it's full of excitement, I must say...From my stand point, I believe we're a happy couple, we care for each other and we learn from each other...and those things involved debates, fights, screaming (nay, I'm just exaggerating...)
Thanks for all the wishes from our family and friends...wishing us the best, guys!!!

1 comment:

Temmy & Monika said...

hauhauhaa...you forgot to mention the flying saucer, flying pans....many more ahahaha. j/k. So happy that you could enjoy each other in the further relationship. I will expect your wedding next year...and Arthur will mess your party hahahhaha