Monday, December 8, 2008

Launching in speed less than 12 parsecs


Actually, I've already made a blog couple of years ago, where it was meant just to spill out my opinions bout movies. It was okay at the beginning, but somehow, I feel like to spilll out views and opinions on many other things. In short, this is gonna be the place for me to comment mostly about everything. Sounds boring huh? Well, we'll see, hope it's enough to gather some attention and starting a discussion. 

Updates:
just finished my exams, my last semester...sounds great!!! but here comes the headache, job hunting...In the middle of this f*cking economic crisis, finding a job would be the last thing on ur mind, doesn't it? Oh well, I'm securing a job at NUS at the moment, just need to be confirmed...but I would like to see other options first...

Oh well, I prefer to have short break first...going back, meet my fam and lovely nephew, the doggies, and start making all those LEGOs which I still kept sealed.

In the mean time, I'm enjoying my lazy...really lazy weekend...

No comments: